has announced today that Doctor Strange
will be available on Digital HD from February 14th, with the DVD and Blu-ray then set to be released on the 28th of that month. With that announcement comes a definitive list of special features, and it is now 100% official that we're getting both a Director's Commentary from Scott Derrickson
and the second part of Taika Waititi's Team Thor
- "A Strange Transformation" — shows how the filmmakers adapted the trippy comic character
- "Strange Company" — the cast and crew describe the filmmaking process
- "Fabric of Reality" — behind the scenes of the sets, costumes, and production design
- "Across Space and Time" — a look at the hours of the cast’s fight and dance training
- "The Score-cerer Supreme" — inside the live orchestral recording sessions with composer Michael Giacchino
- "Marvel Studios Phase 3 Exclusive Look" — Previews of upcoming MCU entries, including ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2,’ ‘Thor: Ragnarok,’ ‘Black Panther,’ and ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
That Phase 3 sneak peek
sounds amazing, and there's a very good chance that it's there we'll get our first look at concept art from 2018 releases like Thor: Ragnarok
, Black Panther
, and Avengers: Infinity War
. In terms of deleted scenes, it doesn't sound like there's anything too huge here, but we will be spending some extra time with Daniel Drumm
, the brother or Jericho Drumm, a.k.a. Brother Voodoo.
- "Strange Meets Daniel Drumm"
- "Kaecilius Searches for Answers"
- "The Kamar-Taj Courtyard"
- "Making Contact"
- "Lost in Kathmandu"